Saturday 11 February 2012

Fashion Icon: Axl Rose

Here it is, I've finally given into the pressure of starting a fashion blog - eek!
Now, I am by no means a fashion expert, icon, or devotee BUT I know what I like, and I guess it's about time y'all knew what I liked too... So welcome, and enjoy!


Nearly all of my fashion icons are men! Shock! Horror! A woman taking fashion tips from a man - well, when they dress as good as these dudes you can bet your bottom dollar I do...


Mr. Axl Rose
Boy, does this guy know how to dress - whether it's so-tight-they-look-sprayed-on Americana print leggings, big sunglasses, leather jackets or nothing but a tiny pair of demin hotpants he looked sensational!
Sleeveless tank tops are a must in every humans wardrobe! Customise with awesome tats, and a buttloadof chunky, studdy, spikey jewellery and you'll be the coolest guy/gal around. 


My personal favourite thing in the world is skin-tight leather pants/leggings/trousers and I only have Mr. Rose to thank for that. He certainly worked them to within an inch of his crotch/life! 
Pair them with a baggy, off the shoulder, band tee and you will be ready to rock the face off the place.
Hobo chic?! -->
I do love a good hat - beanies are kinda boring and overdone, but throw on an Americana police style hat and you will score some serious cool points a la Mr Guns N' Roses himself.
Ladies, and Gentleman this is a totally unisex look and looks killer no matter where you are or what you're doing - give it a go.
Who needs clothes anyway? The more flesh on show the better!
Only the brave should try this - but I'm pretty sure this a sure fire way to get attention on your next night out in your local bar! Werk it.


Party on...

No comments:

Post a Comment