Friday 24 February 2012

Dita Von Teese.





















First things last - Dita Von Teese is outrageously beautiful, and I'm pretty sure she could design and model a cardboard box and I would be pining for it, but HELLO this is some of the most gorgeous underwear I've seen in a while. I'm a total sucker for anything high-waisted AND dark.
I love dark colours; blacks, navys, purples etc. especially dark underwear so this whole collection is a total winner for me from start to finish.
































Leopard print is my favourite of all prints, and it is made for beautiful underwear like this!

It's so refreshing to see such a beautiful collection like this which is clearly inspired by Von Teese's trademark 1940s style, but has managed to look so up-to-date and modern at the same time.
If there is one thing I hate it's tacky underwear - yeah, we get it you wanna show off your little floss g-string above your low-cut jeans, but when it comes to sex-appeal nothing beats high-waisted, well fitting bottoms and stockings.
Underwear is so fun, and feminine so why would you want to cut it down to the bare minimum if you don't have to? Plus, the tiny detail that g-strings are uncomfortable as hell - they serve a purpose (no vpl) but aside from that, they are gross. Banish them.
Bridget Jones in. Cheese-strings out.

The best thing about this whole collection? Not just that it's high-quality, beautiful, and flattering - it is so affordable for all! The most expensive piece in the range is the leopard print chemise (below) which you can hold of for £100. Not bad at all.


































































I'll definitely be adding a few of these sets to my collection! What do you think? Are you a fan of Miss Von Teese?

No comments:

Post a Comment